Slide 1 of 30
We know how Rick Grimes & Co. ended up at Terminus, but the man who plays their captor, Gareth, had a much different route. Andrew J. West—who appeared briefly in ”The Walking Dead” season 4 finale as the leader of Terminus —was due back in Atlanta in April for season 5 filming of the zombie drama. Instead of flying in from his home base of Los Angeles, however, he decided to drive across the country with his girlfriend (and former ”Greek” co-star) Amber Stevens. Not only that, but he documented the five day road trip—with pit stops in El Paso, Austin, and New Orleans—for EW. ”I love road trips,” says West. ”I try to take them whenever I can and this just seemed like a great opportunity for Amber and I to do one together.” Awwwww…. See, that Gareth is not such a bad guy after all. Our journey begins with Amber and Andrew leaving L.A. at 6:36 a.m….
August 14 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!