Slide 1 of 30
We know how Rick Grimes & Co. ended up at Terminus, but the man who plays their captor, Gareth, had a much different route. Andrew J. West—who appeared briefly in ”The Walking Dead” season 4 finale as the leader of Terminus —was due back in Atlanta in April for season 5 filming of the zombie drama. Instead of flying in from his home base of Los Angeles, however, he decided to drive across the country with his girlfriend (and former ”Greek” co-star) Amber Stevens. Not only that, but he documented the five day road trip—with pit stops in El Paso, Austin, and New Orleans—for EW. ”I love road trips,” says West. ”I try to take them whenever I can and this just seemed like a great opportunity for Amber and I to do one together.” Awwwww…. See, that Gareth is not such a bad guy after all. Our journey begins with Amber and Andrew leaving L.A. at 6:36 a.m….
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!