Slide 1 of 30
We know how Rick Grimes & Co. ended up at Terminus, but the man who plays their captor, Gareth, had a much different route. Andrew J. West—who appeared briefly in ”The Walking Dead” season 4 finale as the leader of Terminus —was due back in Atlanta in April for season 5 filming of the zombie drama. Instead of flying in from his home base of Los Angeles, however, he decided to drive across the country with his girlfriend (and former ”Greek” co-star) Amber Stevens. Not only that, but he documented the five day road trip—with pit stops in El Paso, Austin, and New Orleans—for EW. ”I love road trips,” says West. ”I try to take them whenever I can and this just seemed like a great opportunity for Amber and I to do one together.” Awwwww…. See, that Gareth is not such a bad guy after all. Our journey begins with Amber and Andrew leaving L.A. at 6:36 a.m….
August 14 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!