Slide 1 of 9
Stacy’s Pick: Megan
”She was just a light. We had to teach her how to walk in heels. She almost fell down in the store the first time we put her in heels. She was like this little foal. I’ve stayed in touch with her over the years, and she has just blossomed into this incredible person. … I love to think of the show as a Trojan Horse. You think of it as just a makeover show: You’re going to watch somebody who looks sloppy or crazy or slutty, and then you’re going to see them transform — caterpillar-to-a-butterfly-type of thing — but it is so much more than that…. The amazing thing about the show is the effect that it has on another level completely, this emotional relatability level where we all understand what it’s like to feel insecure and overcompensate…. These are all emotions we have in common. That’s what made it so special and so important.”
Image Credit: TLC
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!