Slide 1 of 15
BEST 10. Zelig (1983)
A magical, merry-prankster stunt of a film that takes the form of a classic newsreel documentary about Leonard Zelig, a 1920s medical marvel who was able to change his appearance like a chameleon to look and act like whoever he stood next to: presidents, popes, even black jazz musicians. It’s a one-joke movie, but the joke is flawlessly told. —Chris Nashawaty
Image Credit: Everett Collection
July 29 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!