Slide 1 of 15
BEST 10. Zelig (1983)
A magical, merry-prankster stunt of a film that takes the form of a classic newsreel documentary about Leonard Zelig, a 1920s medical marvel who was able to change his appearance like a chameleon to look and act like whoever he stood next to: presidents, popes, even black jazz musicians. It’s a one-joke movie, but the joke is flawlessly told. —Chris Nashawaty
Image Credit: Everett Collection
July 29 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!