Slide 1 of 12
Gained for: The Five-Year Engagement
Lost for: Guardians of the Galaxy
Pratt added a little padding to his schlubby, tubby Parks and Rec body to play a chef in the 2012 rom-com, but he had to drop the recreational booze to convincingly embody superheroism in Guardians. The star credited a beer-free diet for his cut-from-marble and Marvel-ready physique.
Image Credit: Glen Wilson; prattprattpratt/instagram.com
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Naomi Campbell, Jessica & Rosario, the Star Wars Cast & More