Slide 1 of 12
Gained for: The Five-Year Engagement
Lost for: Guardians of the Galaxy
Pratt added a little padding to his schlubby, tubby Parks and Rec body to play a chef in the 2012 rom-com, but he had to drop the recreational booze to convincingly embody superheroism in Guardians. The star credited a beer-free diet for his cut-from-marble and Marvel-ready physique.
Image Credit: Glen Wilson; prattprattpratt/instagram.com
August 1 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!