Louis C.K. has no issue voicing his anger about everyday pproblems in his stand-up acts, but over the weekend, he became the voice of outrage for someone else—New York City mayor Bill de Blasio.Read Full Story
Master Chief may have finally met his match.Read Full Story
Each year, dozens of prized orange dirigibles are handed out at Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards. And, more notably, multiple celebrities are doused with green slime at the Kids’ Choice Awards.
Everyone knows going into the show that no one is safe from the slime, but some are more surprised than others—Modern Family’s Sarah Hyland, for one, looked visibly shocked when the goo poured over her and her co-stars. Here are the most amusing slimes of the night:Read Full Story
Sorry, The Legend of Zelda fans. The wait for Link’s next adventure just became a bit longer.Read Full Story
When alleged murderer Robert Durst’s name became a household one the past month thanks to his starring role in HBO documentary series The Jinx, some people mixed him up with another famous Durst: Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst, who made a hoodie with “NOT ROBERT” written on the front to clear up any confusion about his identity.Read Full Story
Michael Bay and HBO’s Girls are about as dissimilar and themes as two entertainment brands can be. The director shoots for high-concept flicks with outlandish stunts and insane plots, while Lena Dunham’s show aims for low-key characterization and development. Whenever the two collided in a mash-up, real or otherwise, one’s sensibilities would be crushed for comedic effect, skewering the other.Read Full Story
The next installment in Improv Everywhere’s “Musicals in Real Life” series went down at Manhattan’s Houston Hall bar Tuesday night.
Actors who had been posing as pub employees and customers chime in as one man struggles to pick the right beer for his date during Beer! The Musical. “No macrobrews!” one woman warns mid-song.Read Full Story
If you grew up in the 90s (read: if you took a Buzzfeed quiz to determine you grew up in the 90s), The Sandlot was likely viewed one or two dozen times—with good reason.Read Full Story
Julia Louis-Dreyfus is undeniably awesome, but that’s something the Veep and Seinfeld star simply would never cop to, not even from behind her five Emmys. No, as former EW film critic Lisa Schwarzbaum learned while interviewing Louis-Dreyfus for our latest, Spring-inspired cover, the qualities that the rest of us would refer to as charm, excellent comedic timing, and unparalleled staying power, the actress just calls “doing her job.” “I’d love to tell you I have a grand plan.Read Full Story
The minor-league Durham Bulls baseball team is going Hollywood, and this time it has nothing to do with a catcher named Crash Davis. On April 23, the Bulls will host Game of Thrones Night, and the team recently unveiled their custom-themed battle attire. Note the fierce, almost devilish-looking, bull embroidered on the left chest.Read Full Story
- Master Chief meets his match in first 'Halo 5' trailers
- Watch Trevor Noah's 'Daily Show' segments
- ACM Awards add Little Big Town, Lady Antebellum, surprise duet with Christina Aguilera
- Louis. C.K. plays Mayor Bill de Blasio's anger translator at Inner Circle dinner
- John Oliver wants you to ignore April Fools' Day
- 'Game of Thrones' actress Maisie Williams going to 'Doctor Who'
- Exclusive: Flo Rida drops breezy, Robin Thicke-featuring "I Don't Like It, I Love It"
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!