Batman fans may have to wait a little longer for Batman: Arkham Knight after the game’s recent delay, but Sony is making the wait worth it for those who were also looking to pick up a PlayStation 4.Read Full Story
Netflix has a new (fake) competitor: New Zealand’s Nitflux, which has all of about 10 choices of movies and TV to stream.Read Full Story
Some people wake up to iPhone alarms, others to the sun. But the guests at Panama City Beach’s Holiday Inn wake up to something much more joyful: The Lion King’s “The Circle of Life.”
The Florida hotel blasts “The Circle of Life” every morning at 11 a.m. during spring break, according to People, to revive hungover college students after a night of partying. Watch the routine below.Read Full Story
James Corden might have found another career path if his gig at The Late Late Show doesn’t pan out. If this new skit’s any indication, he has a shot in the modeling world. Corden and retired soccer star David Beckham created a mock ad for a sham underwear line, for which the two were spokesmen.Read Full Story
Super Mario 64 is one of the animated plumber’s most famous adventures, and also one of the most important games in the medium’s history. The Nintendo platformer helped set the benchmark for how many 3D games would be designed and played, from the late ’90s to today.
And while its gameplay certainly hasn’t aged poorly, the game’s visuals have—which is why someone decided to give Super Mario 64 a new sheen of HD paint.Read Full Story
Anyone trying to reach Jimmy Fallon will want their calls to go to voicemail now. Lin-Manuel Miranda, the man behind In the Heights and the recent stage phenomenon Hamilton—a rap musical about founding father Alexander Hamilton—recently freestyled an outgoing voicemail message for the overjoyed late night host. Phillipa Soo, who plays Hamilton’s wife Eliza in the show, provided the beatboxing, while singer Sara Bareilles was apparently operating the camera.Read Full Story
Louis C.K. has no issue voicing his anger about everyday pproblems in his stand-up acts, but over the weekend, he became the voice of outrage for someone else—New York City mayor Bill de Blasio.Read Full Story
Master Chief may have finally met his match.Read Full Story
Each year, dozens of prized orange dirigibles are handed out at Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards. And, more notably, multiple celebrities are doused with green slime at the Kids’ Choice Awards.
Everyone knows going into the show that no one is safe from the slime, but some are more surprised than others—Modern Family’s Sarah Hyland, for one, looked visibly shocked when the goo poured over her and her co-stars. Here are the most amusing slimes of the night:Read Full Story
- Linda Lavin to return to Broadway in 'Our Mother's Brief Affair'
- Fox's 'Weird Loners' aren't quite weird or lonely enough
- A few theories on who Caity Lotz will play on the 'Arrow'-'Flash' spinoff
- Beastie Boys' Adam Horovitz gives relationship advice in 'Ask a Grown Man'
- Daytime Emmy Nominations announced: 'General Hospital' and 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' lead in their categories
- Horror director Adam Green on his new web series, 'Scary Sleepover'
- 'Borderlands: The Handsome Collection' offers quality and quantity
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!