Idris Elba’s hopes to keep his family together send him down a dark path in the new trailer for 100 Streets.
Debuting exclusively on EW, the latest look at the upcoming film follows Max Moore (Elba), a recently retired professional rugby player, struggling to adjust to his new life, while trying to make things right with his wife (Gemma Arterton).
As he spirals out of control, an officer scolds him, “You were a legend mate, sort yourself out.” Moore ominously replies, “I can’t be a legend because I’m not dead yet.”
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big