Days after the death of his only child, Jordan, Ron Davis opened a text message: “I just want to welcome you to a club that none of us want to be in.” It came from the father of Trayvon Martin—another black, unarmed 17-year-old whose fatal 2012 shooting became a flash point for the national conversation on race, gun culture, and Stand Your Ground laws.
- Kanye West won't go to the Grammys if Frank Ocean's not nominated
- 'Doctor Strange' reviews: Here's what the critics think
- Watch Lady Gaga rock through 'A-YO,' 'Million Reasons' on 'SNL'
- 'Man With a Plan': Matt LeBlanc on his 'bananas' new show
- 'SNL' sketch turns an innocent Halloween into a wild and crazy night
- 'SNL': Tom Hanks plays 'Black Jeopardy' as a Donald Trump supporter
- Leslie Jones talks website hack on 'SNL' Weekend Update