Inspired by the recent deaths of music icons like Prince and David Bowie, Sting premiered a new song from his forthcoming LP during a Friday night Later… with Jools Holland appearance, performing the emotional rock track “50,000” for the first time on the U.K. talk show.
In the song, Sting reflects on the deaths of his colleagues in the music industry in addition to referencing his own career, which has now spanned multiple decades.
- Barry Jenkins deconstructs the swimming lesson scene from 'Moonlight'
- 'Outlander:' Caitriona Balfe shares scoop from season 3
- Sundance Film Festival adds 68 shorts to 2017 lineup
- 'O.J.: Made in America' advances in Best Documentary race
- 'This Is Us' casts 'Longmire' star Adam Bartley in recurring role
- 'Star Wars,' Beyoncé among most popular fandoms ever
- Emma Caulfield's TV Diary: Warming up to 'This Is Us'
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans