Simpsons' 'Treehouse of Horror XXVI': First Look and details on Sideshow Bob killing Bart and more
One man’s dream will be another’s nightmare in this year’s installment of “Treehouse of Horror.”
Simpsons exec producer Al Jean on Homer and Marge's separation, Smithers' new love, and Spider-Pig's return
We really can’t say this enough: Homer and Marge are not getting a divorce. But they will experience a new form of marital strife when they legally separate in the animated comedy’s season 27 premiere on Sept. 27 with “Every Man’s Dream.” We rang up Simpsons executive producer Al Jean to hear more about the trouble at Homer’s home, a new love interest for Smithers (take that, Burns!), the future of the franchise, and much more. Your highlights begin now:
- Justin Bieber confirms he's single: 'I'm not really looking either'
- 'The Walking Dead' star Steven Yeun marries Joana Pak
- Donald Trump makes cinema great again on hilarious Instagram account
- 'Transformers' teases new trailer in behind-the-scenes clip
- Vanessa Bayer shares backstage photos of Jennifer Aniston on 'SNL'
- Box office: 'Moana' tops for second week, Disney sets industry record
- Marvel's 'Luke Cage' renewed for season 2
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big