Many comic lovers dream of being able to write their own stories for their favorite superheroes. For Let’s Make a Deal co-hosts Wayne Brady and Jonathan Mangum, that dream has officially come true, with the pair co-writing a story for this year’s Amazing Spider-Man Annual, available for purchase today.
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale