On the Books: Haruki Murakami tops speculative Nobel Prize shortlist; Andrew Wylie chides Amazon for 'megalomania'
The Nobel Prize for Literature will be awarded this week, and the literary world is placing its bets on who will be the next winner. Meanwhile, Andrew Wylie blasted Amazon in a new interview, and Atavist Books is staking its claim in the digital landscape. Read on for today’s top books headlines:
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big