Andy Grammer on his new single and writing his third album: 'I'm having a blast'
Andy Grammer, the 32-year-old pop singer broke out big last year with “Honey, I’m Good” and “Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah),” and now he’s back with a brand new single “Fresh Eyes.” Ahead of his Aug. 1 TODAY show performance, Grammer tells EW about his next album and why he’ll always support street performers.
Andy Grammer joins Dancing With the Stars
Nick Carter might have a boy band background, but it looks like he’s going to have some competition for the coveted Dancing With the Stars Mirror Ball Trophy when singer-songwriter Andy Grammer shows up.
Grammer — whose hit “Honey I’m Good” was certainly a song of the summer — announced that he’ll be joining Dancing With the Stars while On Air with Ryan Seacrest.
- Trump slams 'Apprentice' producing reports as 'rediculous'
- Lacey Chabert shares her list of Hallmark holiday movie musts
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'