After a less-than-angelic performance on Thursdays, Angel from Hell is getting yanked from the CBS schedule.
The network will replace the Jane Lynch comedy with a repeat of The Big Bang Theory this Thursday. On Feb. 18, 2 Broke Girls will move to Angel’s 9:30 p.m. timeslot.
2 Broke Girls had been airing on Wednesdays at 8 since Jan. 6.
Angel From Hell follows an uptight woman named Allison (Maggie Lawson) and her relationship with the eccentric Amy (Lynch), a woman claiming to be her guardian angel who she meets right as her life is falling apart. In short, Angel From Hell is about a weirdo rescuing a non-weirdo from the monotony of everyday life. It’s not the most original premise, not at all — and that’s okay, because an original premise is not and has never been everything when it comes to the success of a television show.
- 'Peanuts' meets 'Stranger Things' in clever mash-up video
- 'Girl Meets World': Eric Matthews is running for president
- 'Fantastic Beasts': Peek inside NYC’s magical speakeasy, the Blind Pig
- Kanye West shares Kim Kardashian's adorable birthday video during show
- Hillary Clinton to join Jennifer Lopez at her Miami concert
- Jack Osbourne on his 'awkward, terrible years' on family's show
- Bianca Del Rio nabs comedy special, 'Not Today Bianca'