Star Wars: The Force Awakens may not have earned a Best Picture nomination at the 2016 Oscars, but it’ll have its shot at a top movie prize at this year’s MTV Movie Awards.
Back in December, Avengers director and Marvel Studios Phase Two consiglieri Joss Whedon stopped by the Oxford Union to talk about a range of topics, from his work’s impact on the lives of his fans to the lack of female representation in Marvel movies. (He blames the “money men.”)
While its cinematic universe has taken off to include some of the biggest blockbusters every year, Marvel has reduced its blockbuster video game output. The company has had plenty of mobile releases since Tony Stark first hit the big screen, but the last major console releases capitalizing on Earth’s mightiest heroes include a 2011 Captain America action game and a 2012 fighting game. Things could have been quite different, however, had a canceled Avengers game been released.
While the included Infinity Stone may be the shiniest aspect of Marvel’s Cinematic Unvierse: Phase Two Collection box set, the most beautiful aspect is undoubtedly the Blu-ray artwork accompanying each film.
There was no raging Hulk to fight this weekend at New York Comic Con, but Tony Stark definitely “called in Veronica.” In one of the most impressive displays of cosplay, a 9.5-foot Hulkbuster hit the floor, with other Avengers in tow.
Superheros may have secret identities, but celebrities have Comic Con incognito costumes.
Jared Leto and Mark Ruffalo both walked the floor at New York Comic Con this past weekend in disguise, mingling and taking photos with unsuspecting fans who didn’t know a DC villain and Marvel hero were in their midst.
James Spader has played quite a spectrum of characters over his career. Thanks to his distinctive voice and deadpan humor, some of them fit together surprisingly well. One fan recently tested this theory by inserting lines spoken by Robert California, Spader’s character on The Office, into Ultron’s mouth. Somehow, it makes Ultron even scarier.
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big