From Ant-Man to Avengers: Age of Ultron, there are plenty of superhero movies to choose from this summer, but none is as heartwarming as Batkid Begins, the new documentary starring a pint-sized cancer patient. Back in 2013, after years of leukemia treatment, 5-year-old Miles Scott asked the Make-A-Wish Foundation to help him don a cape and become Batman for a day.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'