Vince Gilligan and David Shore’s new CBS show Battle Creek is debuting on March 1, and EW has an exclusive first look at the opening title sequence.
The 30 seconds takes us through the titular Michigan town, showing us the stars’ names plastered across town monuments. From the glimpses, Battle Creek is a small, Midwestern, blue-collar American town—a setting treasured by Bruce Springsteen and toyed with by David Lynch. The intro also briefly shows us the two stars, Josh Duhamel and Dean Winters, and it’s clear one’s more proper, while the other, um, isn’t.
Imagine what Kevin Costner’s character in Bull Durham might have become if he had never met Susan Sarandon — a 60ish has-been, coach of an amateur team, estranged from his family. Imagine that all he wants — all he has left to want — is for his team to win the national championship, and then you’ll have a pretty good idea of what Gil, the protagonist of this novel about baseball, desire, and the inchoate friendships between men, is like.
- Meghan Trainor cancels tour stops for vocal rest
- President Obama to appear on 'The Daily Show'
- Actor Judge Reinhold arrested in Texas on disorderly conduct charge
- Andy Grammer's emotional 'Fresh Eyes' video focuses on homelessness
- Box office: Office Christmas Party, Miss Sloane enter crowded slate
- Donald Trump remaining executive producer on new 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger to appear on NBC's New Year's Eve special
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes