This Icelandic group broke out in 2011 with “Little Talks,” a sprightly folk anthem that turned into a global smash. They don’t mess with that formula on these new songs: Lyrics brim with woodsy imagery, and the sweet vocals elevate these campfire tunes into something extravagant. But where their debut album shimmered, this set has a darker edge—and it’s better for it. B
- 'Fantastic Beasts': Peek inside NYC’s magical speakeasy, the Blind Pig
- Kanye West shares Kim Kardashian's adorable birthday video during show
- Hillary Clinton to join Jennifer Lopez at her Miami concert
- WATCH: Jack Osbourne on his 'awkward, terrible years' on family's reality show
- Bianca Del Rio nabs comedy special, 'Not Today Bianca'
- NBC eyes 'Will & Grace' revival in wake of successful election short
- '24: Legacy' trailer views catching up with 'This Is Us' record