Think Rambo: First Blood Part II with a Finnish twist. Sent into the forest to prove himself a man, 13-year-old Oskari (Onni Tommila) stumbles into a plot to assassinate the President of the United States (Samuel L. Jackson). The premise is never boring and leads to some decent action, but the lame dialogue and underuse of the strong supporting cast, including Jim Broadbent and Felicity Huffman, weigh the whole thing down. As a throwback, Big Game understands the thrills of retro action but never earns its big moments. B–
- 'Designated Survivor' is changing showrunners
- Sundance announces 2017 Premieres, Spotlight, Midnight, Kids sections
- 'Westworld' showrunners: Anybody could return in season 2
- 'Moana': Watch the gorgeous video for 'We Know the Way'
- Al Gore, Donald Trump, and Ivanka Trump meet to talk climate change
- Tim Roth reveals his grandfather sexually abused him, his father
- 'Biggest Loser' winner on regaining weight: 'I feel ashamed'
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday