“I think we’re staring at Katarina Rostova.”
Oh do you, Tom? Well let. me. tell. you. what: I stared at a hallucination of Katarina Rostova for nearly an hour last week and… Yeah, okay, I could see it, actually. But that’s at the end of the episode — we haven’t even gotten to the hotbox yet.
Following Red’s self-imposed exile in the wake of Liz’s apparent demise, The Blacklist returns Thursday with her funeral, allowing the team a chance to grieve their fallen colleague.
If Thursday’s arthouse episode settled one thing, it’s this: The Blacklist may go on without Elizabeth Keen… but the Blacklist cannot.
Welcome to the Spoiler Room, a safe place for spoiler addicts to come on a weekly basis to learn what’s coming next on their favorite shows and, hopefully, get a few of their own questions answered. If you want scoop on a specific show, send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT in the holy name of Paul Anka just happened on The Blacklist? Did this show just… did they just kill off one of their main characters? And I don’t mean a “main character” like one of the beloved Post Office team members, or an acquaintance of Red’s (obviously not Dembe… this recap would just be one big gif of Michael Scott screaming “No!” if it was Dembe). I mean a main character — did The Blacklist just kill off Elizabeth Keen?
Warning: This story contains major spoilers from Thursday’s episode of The Blacklist. Read at your own risk!
We warned you The Blacklist nuptials wouldn’t have a happy ending.
Banshee star Ulrich Thomsen has been tapped to play a mysterious villain being introduced in the final episodes of The Blacklist’s third season, EW has learned exclusively.
Thomsen, whose TV credits also include Fringe and Alias, will play Alexander Kirk, a charismatic, extremely reclusive, multi-national businessman who runs a global energy empire. He’s now using his power and resources to strike back against his longtime nemesis, Raymond Reddington (James Spader).
Given that I can only think in lame jokes following that insane final scene — Talk about a shotgun wedding, am I right? Eh? EH?! — perhaps I should leave the episode breakdown to Mr. James Spader himself.
Wedding bells will hopefully be ringing on The Blacklist come Thursday night as Liz (Megan Boone) and Tom Keen (Ryan Eggold) prepare to walk down the aisle — though Red (James Spader) is none too pleased with Elizabeth’s decision and may try to stop the nuptials.
Ryan Eggold has joined the cast of NBC’s Blacklist spin-off, EW has learned.
- 'The Path' renewed for season 2 on Hulu: Watch the latest episode here
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Does Lincoln have a death wish?
- 'The Craft' remake is actually a sequel, producer says
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani will perform new duet on 'The Voice'
- Kendrick Lamar performs with Prince at Paisley Park in unearthed video
- Channing Tatum reveals dream costars in interview with nonverbal fan
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Taran Killam-directed action comedy
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast