Private eye Jack — just Jack — is hired by a distraught mother to investigate the skeevy older guy dating her daughter. See, the first P.I. she hired has disappeared. But when Jack finds his predecessor tortured and drowned in a bathtub, he embarks on a harrowing journey involving murder, an anarchist movement, genetic engineering, and a suspicious mental institution. In his 11th Repairman Jack thriller, F. Paul Wilson offers a canny mix of sci-fi paranoia and criminal mayhem.
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony