Clyde Phillips, the writer/showrunner behind hits such as Dexter and Nurse Jackie, just got a straight-to-series order from AMC. The network has picked up 10 one-hour episodes of Broke, a drama about two best friends who open a restaurant together.
Based on the Danish series Bankerot, Broke follows the two friends—one who’s a great chef, and the other, who’s the best sommelier in the city. Furthermore, one of them is in trouble with the mob, and the other is a widowed father of a teenage son.
- 'Scandal' lures Jeff Perry's daughter Zoe for season 6 role
- 'Walking Dead': Josh McDermitt on the scary bond between Carl & Negan
- 'The Mummy' director on the big surprises in that new trailer
- Bob Dylan provides speech for Nobel Prize banquet he won't attend
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' becomes third-biggest debut of 2016
- Stone Temple Pilots remember Scott Weiland one year after his death
- What to Watch: Chance the Rapper and James Taylor help light a tree
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners