Though occasionally charming, the new musical Brooklynite–enjoying a NYC premiere Off Broadway at the Vineyard Theatre–needs perhaps a bit less Brooklyn, and a bit more, uh, -ite. This Michael Mayer-directed production (co-scribed with Peter Lerman), which envisions a community kept safe by a team of superheroes, is based on characters by husband-and-wife literary powerhouse duo Michael Chabon and Ayelet Waldman but ultimately feels small in scale and scope.
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday