A song-and-dance musical about James Cagney sounds like an inspired idea for a show; this is, after all, a man who won his Oscar for playing showman George M. Cohan in 1942’s Yankee Doodle Dandy. Conversely, it also sounds like a dismal idea for a show, since the Hollywood heavy’s career behind-the-scenes wasn’t terribly theatrical (he was married to the same woman for over 60 years and raised horses in his spare time).
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?
- Trump launches surreal nightly newscast