April Carver’s fate will forever be unknown.
After a devastating twist in Chasing Life’s season 2 finale — in which April decided to stop fighting her cancer and accept her fate — ABC Family has canceled the show.
When Chasing Life first premiered, April Carver was a young professional whose life was uprooted by an unexpected health crisis. Flash forward two seasons, and April’s health is only one of the difficult things she has to deal with. Now a widow, April has a best friend who’s pregnant, a family that’s full of secrets, and to top it all off, her health still isn’t where she’s like it to be.
April Carver’s life has never been busier: She’s in the middle of a clinical trial, her book is going to be published, her best friend is pregnant, and her father’s book is potentially also being published. So what does she do? She goes to Rome, obviously.
- Spidey swings into action in first 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Debut New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Theme Song
- Nearly 8000 Starbucks stores are now 'Pokémon Go' Gyms and PokéStops
- Megan Mullally: 'There is a very good chance' for 'Will & Grace' reboot
- 'Pitch' star Kylie Bunbury makes plea for season 2
- 'Pitch' boss on Fox baseball drama's struggle and future
- Meghan Trainor cancels tour stops for vocal rest
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes