TBS is taking a little off the top: The network has canceled the sitcom Clipped after one season, EW has confirmed.
Created by David Kohan and Max Mutchnick (Will & Grace) and starring Ashley Tisdale, Mike Castle, and George Wendt, the workplace comedy centered on a group of former classmates who ran with different crowds in high school but found themselves reunited while working together in a Boston barbershop.
Ashley Tisdale brought the drama as Sharpay Evans in High School Musical, fumbled her brothers’ summer vacation plans as Candance in Phineas and Ferb, and now she’s serving up haircuts in the new TBS comedy Clipped.
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony