Cédric Jimenez’s epic gangland import has been called the French version of 1971’s Best Picture winner The French Connection. But it actually feels more like a Gallic riff on Michael Mann’s Heat, chronicling the tribal rites and rituals on both sides of the law: the ruthless Marseille heroin ring led by a suave, sadistic Gilles Lellouche, and the relentless magistrate (Jean Dujardin) who spent years hunting them down.
- 'The Walking Dead' star Steven Yeun marries Joana Pak
- Donald Trump makes cinema great again on hilarious Instagram account
- 'Transformers' teases new trailer in behind-the-scenes clip
- Vanessa Bayer shares backstage photos of Jennifer Aniston on 'SNL'
- Box office: 'Moana' tops for second week, Disney sets industry record
- Marvel's 'Luke Cage' renewed for season 2
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards: See the list of winners
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big