Despite an impressive list of names both in front of and behind the camera —including starring roles for “James Bond” and “Indiana Jones”—Cowboys & Aliens flopped critically and commercially when it opened in 2011. But even one of its producers was confused about why exactly the film was being made.
- First 'Nashville' season 5 promo confirms Hayden Panettiere's return
- Neon Trees frontman Tyler Glenn to perform at EW PopFest
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Watch Jasmine and Aladdin meet
- Megyn Kelly grills Donna Brazile about alleged leaked email
- 'Top Chef' cooks up fresh drama in season 14 trailer
- WATCH: Michael J. Fox, Lea Thompson on the DeLorean from 'Back to the Future'
- Madonna, Jay Z nab Songwriters Hall of Fame nominations