“We have rules, Scott and me,” Jason says. He’s a hunky painter, married to Scott, a private-equity guy, and he’s talking to Alan, half of another, slightly older gay couple, people they know as fellow parents. Alan has invited Jason for coffee after school drop-off, and Jason has just kissed him.
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony