The Olsens and Damien Hirst create a $55,000 pharmaceutical-covered backpack
We’ve already posted today’s Gift of the Day pick, but here’s a bonus item for those holiday shoppers who have the means to drop five figures on a celebrity-made handbag.
'Gangnam Style' video without music: Is it art?
Youtube user Moto2h has done what any enterprising fan would do in our digital age: replace the backing music from the Korean pop hit “Gangnam Style” with found sound that replicates the setting. But is it art? Of course that depends on what you consider art. But if Damien Hirst can convince the world a stuffed shark is worth millions of dollars, then this clever little video belongs in the Louvre.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' teaser trailer broke a Marvel record
- Will Smith: 'Bad Boys 3' is 'very close'
- Pixar’s 'Coco' reveals cast and plot details
- Jimmy Kimmel dings Trump while discussing Oscars gig
- Stephen Colbert mocks Donald Trump for Taiwan call
- Milo Ventimiglia does push-ups with Ellen DeGeneres on his back
- The Roots and Co. bring the 'Hamilton Mixtape' to 'Fallon'
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'