Television already boasts a crop of (mostly reality) shows about finding love—think The Bachelor, Catfish, and Millionaire Matchmaker. But Dates takes a scripted approach to looking at dating, specifically of the online variety. The series, which hails from the U.K., courtesy of Skins creator Bryan Elsley, tackles one couple per episode who are embarking on their first date after meeting on a dating site.
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan 'impolite and arrogant'
- Christian Slater on relating to his 'King Cobra' role
- Why 'Trick 'r Treat' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder celebrates pennant victory with Chicago Cubs
- Kanye West won't go to the Grammys if Frank Ocean's not nominated
- 'Doctor Strange' reviews: Here's what the critics think
- Watch Lady Gaga rock through 'A-YO,' 'Million Reasons' on 'SNL'