A Desperate woman is coming to Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Tom Scavo is coming to Rizzoli & Isles! Well, sort of.
Desperate Housewives alum Doug Savant is set to guest star on the upcoming fourth season of TNT’s Rizzoli & Isles, which stars Angie Harmon as Boston detective Jane Rizzoli and Sasha Alexander as medical examiner Maura Isles.
More bummer news for former Desperate Housewives star Nicollette Sheridan: The actress’ appeal to the California Supreme Court regarding to her wrongful termination lawsuit against ABC was denied.
'Desperate Housewives' DVD release: Sneak a peek at two deleted scenes from the final season -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Desperate Housewives has been off the air since May, but the Wisteria Lane drama isn’t quite over.
Eva Longoria is no longer a desperate housewife – but she is desperate for Barack Obama to win a second term in office. The actress was an extremely vocal Obama supporter in 2008, and she’s been serving as a co-chair for the president’s reelection campaign since this past February.
Nicollette Sheridan was not wrongfully fired from Desperate Housewives, an appeals court ruled Thursday, but the actress should be allowed to pursue claims that she was retaliated against for complaining that the show’s creator struck her.
A three justice panel of the 2nd District Court of Appeal agreed with attorneys for ABC and Touchstone Television that Sheridan’s contract was not renewed after the show’s fifth season and that barred the actress from receiving a new trial on her wrongful termination lawsuit.
Forbes’ recently released list of top-paid movie actresses reflected Kristen Stewart’s secure foothold in modern pop culture.
Kathryn Joosten, the Emmy-winning actress best known as the irascible Karen McCluskey on Desperate Housewives and President Bartlet’s trusty secretary Mrs. Landingham on The West Wing, died Friday, June 1, of lung cancer. She was 72.
Best Wedding Dress wasn’t a category in our annual Season Finale Awards, but it could have been. There were at least eight ceremonies planned for May (some of them, of course, failed to go off without a hitch). Which of the dresses below was your favorite?
Robin’s Monique Lhuillier, How I Met Your Mother
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July boxoffice no picnic for Hollywood
- Michael Fassbender is the Dude for upcoming 'Big Lebowski' live read in Montreal
- ESPN pulls golf tourney off Trump course
- Jerry Weintraub, veteran Hollywood producer, dies at 77
- Bill Cosby said in '05 deposition he acquired drugs to give women for sex
- Exclusive 'Royal Pains' clip: Hank is suspicious of Evan and Boris
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!