A Desperate woman is coming to Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Tom Scavo is coming to Rizzoli & Isles! Well, sort of.
Desperate Housewives alum Doug Savant is set to guest star on the upcoming fourth season of TNT’s Rizzoli & Isles, which stars Angie Harmon as Boston detective Jane Rizzoli and Sasha Alexander as medical examiner Maura Isles.
More bummer news for former Desperate Housewives star Nicollette Sheridan: The actress’ appeal to the California Supreme Court regarding to her wrongful termination lawsuit against ABC was denied.
'Desperate Housewives' DVD release: Sneak a peek at two deleted scenes from the final season -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Desperate Housewives has been off the air since May, but the Wisteria Lane drama isn’t quite over.
Eva Longoria is no longer a desperate housewife – but she is desperate for Barack Obama to win a second term in office. The actress was an extremely vocal Obama supporter in 2008, and she’s been serving as a co-chair for the president’s reelection campaign since this past February.
Nicollette Sheridan was not wrongfully fired from Desperate Housewives, an appeals court ruled Thursday, but the actress should be allowed to pursue claims that she was retaliated against for complaining that the show’s creator struck her.
A three justice panel of the 2nd District Court of Appeal agreed with attorneys for ABC and Touchstone Television that Sheridan’s contract was not renewed after the show’s fifth season and that barred the actress from receiving a new trial on her wrongful termination lawsuit.
Forbes’ recently released list of top-paid movie actresses reflected Kristen Stewart’s secure foothold in modern pop culture.
Kathryn Joosten, the Emmy-winning actress best known as the irascible Karen McCluskey on Desperate Housewives and President Bartlet’s trusty secretary Mrs. Landingham on The West Wing, died Friday, June 1, of lung cancer. She was 72.
Best Wedding Dress wasn’t a category in our annual Season Finale Awards, but it could have been. There were at least eight ceremonies planned for May (some of them, of course, failed to go off without a hitch). Which of the dresses below was your favorite?
Robin’s Monique Lhuillier, How I Met Your Mother
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- 'Doctor Who' is headed to theaters in September
- Aziz Ansari's Netflix comedy snags Claire Danes and more
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!