A Desperate woman is coming to Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Tom Scavo is coming to Rizzoli & Isles! Well, sort of.
Desperate Housewives alum Doug Savant is set to guest star on the upcoming fourth season of TNT’s Rizzoli & Isles, which stars Angie Harmon as Boston detective Jane Rizzoli and Sasha Alexander as medical examiner Maura Isles.
More bummer news for former Desperate Housewives star Nicollette Sheridan: The actress’ appeal to the California Supreme Court regarding to her wrongful termination lawsuit against ABC was denied.
'Desperate Housewives' DVD release: Sneak a peek at two deleted scenes from the final season -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Desperate Housewives has been off the air since May, but the Wisteria Lane drama isn’t quite over.
Eva Longoria is no longer a desperate housewife – but she is desperate for Barack Obama to win a second term in office. The actress was an extremely vocal Obama supporter in 2008, and she’s been serving as a co-chair for the president’s reelection campaign since this past February.
Nicollette Sheridan was not wrongfully fired from Desperate Housewives, an appeals court ruled Thursday, but the actress should be allowed to pursue claims that she was retaliated against for complaining that the show’s creator struck her.
A three justice panel of the 2nd District Court of Appeal agreed with attorneys for ABC and Touchstone Television that Sheridan’s contract was not renewed after the show’s fifth season and that barred the actress from receiving a new trial on her wrongful termination lawsuit.
Forbes’ recently released list of top-paid movie actresses reflected Kristen Stewart’s secure foothold in modern pop culture.
Kathryn Joosten, the Emmy-winning actress best known as the irascible Karen McCluskey on Desperate Housewives and President Bartlet’s trusty secretary Mrs. Landingham on The West Wing, died Friday, June 1, of lung cancer. She was 72.
Best Wedding Dress wasn’t a category in our annual Season Finale Awards, but it could have been. There were at least eight ceremonies planned for May (some of them, of course, failed to go off without a hitch). Which of the dresses below was your favorite?
Robin’s Monique Lhuillier, How I Met Your Mother
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!