Fuller House. X-Files. Twin Peaks.Star Trek. Gilmore Girls. MacGyver. Prison Break…the list of old TV shows suddenly getting the reboot or revival treatment goes on and on. And on. (Wait, what’s that? The Worst Witch was just added to the list?
Go Beyond Beautiful! Entertainment Weekly takes you inside our roundtable discussion with some of Hollywood’s smartest, funniest and bravest actresses. To get the issue, head here – and subscribe now for the exclusive interviews and photos, only in EW.
Gabrielle and Carlos, together again!
Eva Longoria announced via Twitter on Monday that Ricardo Chavira — the actor who played her husband Carlos on ABC’s long-running dramedy Desperate Housewives — will guest-star on Telenovela, her new comedy for NBC.
A Desperate woman is coming to Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Tom Scavo is coming to Rizzoli & Isles! Well, sort of.
Desperate Housewives alum Doug Savant is set to guest star on the upcoming fourth season of TNT’s Rizzoli & Isles, which stars Angie Harmon as Boston detective Jane Rizzoli and Sasha Alexander as medical examiner Maura Isles.
More bummer news for former Desperate Housewives star Nicollette Sheridan: The actress’ appeal to the California Supreme Court regarding to her wrongful termination lawsuit against ABC was denied.
'Desperate Housewives' DVD release: Sneak a peek at two deleted scenes from the final season -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Desperate Housewives has been off the air since May, but the Wisteria Lane drama isn’t quite over.
Eva Longoria is no longer a desperate housewife – but she is desperate for Barack Obama to win a second term in office. The actress was an extremely vocal Obama supporter in 2008, and she’s been serving as a co-chair for the president’s reelection campaign since this past February.
Nicollette Sheridan was not wrongfully fired from Desperate Housewives, an appeals court ruled Thursday, but the actress should be allowed to pursue claims that she was retaliated against for complaining that the show’s creator struck her.
A three justice panel of the 2nd District Court of Appeal agreed with attorneys for ABC and Touchstone Television that Sheridan’s contract was not renewed after the show’s fifth season and that barred the actress from receiving a new trial on her wrongful termination lawsuit.
- Zac Efron shares 'High School Musical' throwback cast photo
- What is Essex Corp? 'X-Men: Apocalypse' post-credits scene explained
- 'Kingsman 2': Jeff Bridges joins 'The Golden Circle'
- David Letterman jokes he'll fake his own death over Indy 500 results
- 'Fast & Furious 8': Dwayne Johnson reveals first look at Hobbs
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' releases teaser with cryptic message
- Bill Maher gives commencement speech from the year 2041
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers