Obviously, you should be wary of potential spoilers, but one TV fan put together a side-by-side video comparison of the first and last frames from some of the most popular series.
Fuller House. X-Files. Twin Peaks.Star Trek. Gilmore Girls. MacGyver. Prison Break…the list of old TV shows suddenly getting the reboot or revival treatment goes on and on. And on. (Wait, what’s that? The Worst Witch was just added to the list?
Killing off a major character is one of the biggest risks a show can take. Some of these deaths end up paying off nicely; others go down in history as the death that killed a series. And then you have the deaths that, ultimately, don’t make much of a difference either way.
Jennifer Carpenter may soon be returning to cable TV. The Dexter alum has been tapped to star in USA’s pilot Stanistan, EW has learned.
Yes, Perd Hapley of 'Parks and Rec' was on 'Revenge' last night: We chat with TV's hardest-working fake newscaster
Buried within Sunday’s crazypants Revenge finale was a glorious Easter egg for devoted TV watchers: a newscast delivered by none other than Perd Hapley, a.k.a. Pawnee, Indiana’s most beloved TV personality.
The twilight of the so-called ”anti-hero” has begun. Dexter is gone, put down after eight seasons (three of which were too many) by masters that finally realized that old age wasn’t doing this wheezy, arthritic dog any favors. We shed no tears, and not because we are as unfeeling as Dexter Morgan used to be: A listless and lazily plotted finale season made it very easy to bid him adieu.
A dark serialized cable drama about a murderous criminal mastermind anti-hero who was hiding in plain sight aired its series finale this month – AMC’s Breaking Bad and Showtime’s Dexter. Fan reaction to the respective endings was, to say the least, extremely different.
You may not have loved it. But you sure didn’t miss it.
Showtime’s Dexter series finale Sunday night became the network’s most-watched episode of any original series ever.
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards: See the list of winners
- Hollywood responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' rape scene controversy
- Ezra Koenig gives John Lennon's 'Imagine' a 'Seinfeld'-themed makeover
- Morrissey cancels remaining tour dates
- 'Glee' cast reunites for Becca Tobin's wedding in sweet photos
- Emma Stone leads a very bad theatre showcase in 'SNL' sketch
- 'SNL' and Emma Stone give Christmas candles a holiday theme song
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big