Disney is leaving the video game publishing business, the company announced Tuesday, marking the end of its Disney Infinity game series.
This year will see no shortage of big Marvel battles, but players can now get their hands on the latest fight coming to Disney Infinity 3.0.
While a civil war will be hitting theaters this May, an all-out battle of Marvel’s biggest heroes and villains will be arriving on game consoles in just a few short weeks.
Disney Infinity 3.0 has let players dive into the adventures of both the original and prequel Star Wars trilogies, and now, it’s set to give players a look at the future of the galaxy with the Star Wars: The Force Awakens play set.
Disney Infinity 3.0 has brought a galaxy far, far away into the Disney universe, letting players revisit the first six Star Wars films. But as a new adventure awakens, the franchise will let players dive into the latest battle to save the galaxy.
Disney revealed a closer look at the character figures players will be able to purchase for Disney Infinity 3.0 — or just purchase as Star Wars fans — along with The Force Awakens play set.
As the fall holiday gaming season swings into motion, Sony has decided to bump down the price of its console.
Sony will announce on Thursday that the price of PlayStation 4 will drop to $349, which makes the console’s base price even with its most direct competitor, Microsoft’s Xbox One. The PS4 launched in November of 2013 for $399, this being the first major price cut since its debut.
Disney Infinity 3.0 is venturing to a galaxy far, far away by allowing players to control characters from every corner of the Star Wars universe. From The Clone Wars’ Ahsoka to mainstays like Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa, each playable character will have a collectible figure. And the development team has strived to faithfully translate each iconic character into the game.
A: If you haven’t caught wind by now, San Diego Comic-Con will soon be upon us. Thw show is running from Thursday, July 9 through Sunday, July 12.
Disney/Pixar’s Inside Out showcases the five emotions of 11-year-old Riley—Joy, Sadness, Fear, Anger, and Disgust—but for the most part, the film is focused Joy and Sadness’ trip through Riley’s mind.
Disney Infinity 3.0’s may be bringing Star Wars into the fold, but it will also be expanding the wealth of animated Disney and Pixar franchises joining the fray. One of the biggest additions will be a play set featuring the characters of this summer’s Inside Out, offering an entirely different adventure from what viewers can expect from the film.
- Jennifer Lawrence blames her butt for almost killing 'Hunger Games’ crew
- Kanye West: 'Things are going better,' says Ryan Seacrest
- Patton Oswalt opens up about being a single father after wife's death
- Matthew Broderick debuts his very own Donald Trump impression
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen make for ultimate Charades team
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big