For Thursday’s episode of The Dr. Oz Show, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump sat down with the doctor himself to go through his medical history. At one point, Dr. Oz raised some concerns about Trump’s weight, and Trump was open about how many pounds he’d like to lose.
Donald Trump will talk about his health in a television interview with Dr. Oz airing this Thursday.
Mehmet Oz said Tuesday that he will ask Trump, 70, “pointed questions” when he sits down with the GOP nominee on Wednesday for a taping of The Dr. Oz Show. Oz also pledged not to ask Trump “questions he doesn’t want to be answered.”
Charlie Sheen opened up further about his HIV diagnosis and his struggles with mental illness on Monday’s The Dr. Oz Show, during which he described potential mental health issues he hadn’t addressed before, including, People reports, “certain medical opinions, certain personal opinions that I might be bipolar.”
Charlie Sheen is set to appear on The Dr. Oz Show to discuss his HIV-positive status not two months after revealing the diagnosis on the Today show. Now, in a promo for the Monday episode, Sheen is ready to make his “next big announcement.”
- Watch John Glenn's appearance on 'Frasier'
- WATCH: How 'House of Cards' helped Mahershala Ali with 'Moonlight'
- 'Logan' screens extended preview, early reactions praise gritty tone
- WATCH: Bobby Moynihan, Judah Friedlander, Sasheer Zamata honor trees
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, Rob Lowe, more pay tribute to John Glenn on Twitter
- Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine documentary series is coming to HBO
- Then and now memes capture the trials of 2016
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes