Perhaps the most memorable moment of the agreeable 1998 film Ever After—which took some Cinderella liberties with the classic tale—is the moment in which a nervous, glittering, butterfly-winged Drew Barrymore enters the climactic ball with a sighed refrain of “Just breathe.” Do not worry, fans: the new musical version of Ever After is not devoid of that empowering moment.
- Hillary Clinton addresses Death Row Records wardrobe meme
- 'HTGAWM' star on Michaela's 'fractured' relationship with mom
- Gordon Ramsay rails against the five worst Halloween treats
- NFL star Richard Sherman dressed as Harry Potter
- Celebrities wish Hillary Clinton a happy birthday
- WATCH: Ruth Wilson on 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House'
- WATCH: Werner Herzog got special permits to shoot volcano doc in North Korea
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers