‘Tis the season for holiday celebrations, for menorahs and Christmas trees (and maybe even a Festivus pole or two), for family gatherings and toasts and traditions being passed from one generation to another.
So it’s a fitting time of year for the opening of the new revival of Fiddler on the Roof, a faithful and spirited adaptation of the classic musical now playing at the Broadway Theatre.
- Ricky Gervais has aging pendulums and cucumbers on the brain
- Samantha Bee interviews women world leaders about facing misogyny
- 'Shaun the Sheep Movie' is officially getting a sequel
- Will Ferrell brings back Harry Carey to celebrate Cubs win
- President Obama admits to laughing at Donald Trump 'most of the time'
- Seth Meyers mocks Trump's Gettysburg address
- Tom Hanks asks Zoltar from 'Big' for yet another wish