LL Cool J discovers his grandmother isn't biologically related to him in exclusive Finding Your Roots clip
LL Cool J’s family tree loses a branch in Tuesday’s new episode of Finding Your Roots. In the sneak peek clip, host Henry Louis Gates Jr. reveals to the perennial Grammys host that the woman he’s known to be his maternal grandmother is actually not biologically related to him.
TGIT won’t return until February, but in the meantime, creator Shonda Rhimes will make her mark on television in an episode of Finding Your Roots.
Tuesday’s installment of the PBS series will feature Rhimes, along with Maya Rudolph and Keenen Ivory Wayans. Harvard scholar Henry Louis Gate Jr. helps the entertainers trace their lineages and discover their ancestors’ struggle for freedom.
- New 'Rambo' movie in the works without Sylvester Stallone
- 'The Big Lebowski' spin-off first look: John Turturro returns
- 'The Exorcist' cast reveals creepy activity on series set
- 'Edge of Tomorrow 2' is 'a sequel that's a prequel,' director says
- Destiny's Child fans freak out over new official Instagram account
- Preview Stephen King's children's book 'Charlie the Choo-Choo'
- Leslie Odom Jr. performs Sara Bareilles’ powerful election anthem