The rote and borderline reprehensible new slasher flick The Girl in the Photographs opens with a high-minded quote from junkie provocateur William S. Burroughs. That preface couldn’t be more misleading, because the film directed by Nick Simon (the writer of 2014’s equally terrible Egyptology bloodbath, The Pyramid) couldn’t be more low-minded. That’s not the only bait and switch offered before the movie even starts, however. The Girl in the Photographs is also being shopped as the final film credit of Wes Craven, who’s listed as an executive producer.
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big