“If everybody wants you,” so goes the song, “why isn’t anybody calling?” It’s probable that Laura’s Branigan’s immortal 1982 hit single was on the mind of 30-year-old playwright Branden Jacobs-Jenkins when he was brainstorming his newest drama Gloria, playing through July 3rd at the Vineyard Theatre. Then again, it’s just one reference of many, unfortunately too many, that he likely had running through his system while writing it.
- 'Big Brother' contestants invade 'Bold and the Beautiful'
- ‘Justice League’ director celebrates Wonder Woman with new photo
- Bill Murray crashes White House press briefing to talk Cubs baseball
- 'Secrets and Lies' sneak peek: Eric and Cornell meet again
- ‘Captain Marvel’ will be ‘strongest character we’ve ever had': Marvel
- Lynda Carter, Gal Gadot reflect on 75 years of Wonder Woman
- Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn parody Beyoncé's 'Formation'