Billy Bob Thornton’s latest series Goliath incorporates all of the classic serial drama traits, from a maniacal villain to a hero down in the dumps. But according to hosts of Bingeworthy, there can be too much of a good thing.
David E. Kelley knows a thing or two about making legal dramas. Over the years, the prolific producer has created such TV staples as The Practice, Ally McBeal, and Boston Legal, which ended in 2008.
- 'One Day at a Time' reboot: Netflix releases heartwarming trailer
- Walton Goggins in talks to play villain in 'Tomb Raider' reboot
- Preview the prologue in 'Tyson Hesse's Diesel: Ignition'
- 'Pitch' star Kylie Bunbury on Ginny's next move
- 'Please Like Me' finds U.S. home
- Lin-Manuel Miranda's amazing 2016, in GIFs
- Tomi Lahren responds to backlash over 'friendship' with Trevor Noah
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot