Gone Home debuted in 2013, but it was so affecting that the experience of playing the game still pops into my head every few days.
And now, Gone Home — which landed on EW’s Best Games of 2013 list — is available on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, opening the game to an entirely new audience. It’s an opportunity not to be missed, as Gone Home remains one of the more unique releases of the last few years.
2013’s Gone Home delivered one of the most unique experiences of the year, racking up strong critical acclaim and even Game of the Year wins. And finally, console owners will have a chance to dive into the tale of the Greenbriar family.
- Watch Chris Pratt's hilarious card trick fail on 'Graham Norton'
- Morgan spills on her time in the 'Big Brother: OTT' house
- 'Gilmore Girls': Scott Patterson says April's season 6 arrival 'humanized' Luke
- Amy Schumer in talks to star in live-action 'Barbie' movie
- 'Modern Family': Charles Barkley and DeAndre Jordan to guest-star
- 'O.J.: Made in America' is now the frontrunner for Best Documentary
- Lin-Manuel Miranda watched celebrities watch 'Hamilton' in disguise
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big