Welcome to the Spoiler Room, a safe place for spoiler addicts to come on a weekly basis to learn what’s coming next on their favorite shows and, hopefully, get a few of their own questions answered. If you want scoop on a specific show, send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anything Scandal please! — Lisa Sometimes being a huge fan of a show really does pay off. I hear Girls star Lena Dunham will guest in an upcoming episode slated to air in March. While her role is, of course, being kept under wraps, I hear she may have a connection to OPA. Wouldn’t it be cool if Hannah Horvath was secretly a Gladiator?
Patty Dickerson is pregnant with her first child when her hubby, Tommy, is arrested on murder charges after he and a pal break into a house in upstate New York they mistakenly, drunkenly think is abandoned. Despite her mom’s long-held doubts about prison-bound Tommy, Patty becomes a modern-day Penelope (or fodder for a Jerry Springer episode), waiting for her man. The magnitude of her patience is revealed gradually, as O’Nan cleverly withholds details about the era of the arrest. Throughout, he depicts Patty’s working-class milieu with rare and clear-eyed compassion.
- This is the best rom-com for people who don't like rom-coms
- 'AHS: Hotel' and 'Fargo' trading cards hint at what's in store on FX
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend, Reg Traviss, blasts new documentary as a 'slur upon her'
- Brian K. Vaughan to write issue of 'The Walking Dead'
- Obama invites The Black Keys to play at the White House
- Box office preview: 'Magic Mike XXL' faces off against 'Terminator Genisys'
- Melissa Benoist talks goals for 'Supergirl': 'not a trite or a shallow depiction'