The Great British Bake Off is a hit, both in its native U.K. and abroad. Known in the U.S. as The Great British Baking Show, the cooking-competition series, which now airs on PBS (season 1 is available on Netflix), has wooed Americans largely for being what so much of American reality TV isn’t: nice.
- Lady Gaga changes lyrics to ‘Trayvon Angel’ at final Dive Bar Tour set
- Classic horror movies get the David S. Pumpkins treatment
- 'Bye Bye Birdie' starring Jennifer Lopez is NBC’s next live musical
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' stars on that surprising hookup
- Q-Tip announces final A Tribe Called Quest album
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan's brutal kill scene recreated with Legos
- JoJo honors Selena with 'Dreaming of You' cover in hometown