It looks like Nick is going to have a new adversary on his hands.
In our fall TV preview, we broke down each day into what to watch live and what to DVR. Here’s your Fall Friday night game plan:
8 p.m.Watch: The Amazing Race (CBS): Season 25 starts tonight in Times Square before contestants take off to locales like St. Thomas, Malta, and the Shetland Islands.
Grimm’s third season ended with a disrupted wedding, a loss of powers, and an apparent death.
How the NBC show will follow up all the cliffhangers might not be fully known to even the show’s writers, as co-creator David Greenwalt confessed at Grimm’s Comic-Con panel.
NBC renewed three dramas Wednesday for another season: Sophomore procedural Chicago Fire, its freshman spinoff Chicago P.D. and Grimm, which will head into a fourth season.
The network previously picked up break out hit The Blacklist and fan favorite comedy Parks and Recreation as well as reality series The Voice and Celebrity Apprentice.
NBC has announced finale dates for several of its series, including breakout hit The Blacklist, Community, and singing competition The Voice. The network previously announced the April 24 date for the season finale of Parks and Recreation, which will feature a guest spot from first lady Michelle Obama.
See the rundown below:
Sgt. Wu (Reggie Lee) is going to be front and center in this week’s episode of Grimm as the team looks to track down the creature responsible for attacking a pregnant friend of the witty lawman.
In the episode, airing Friday, we’ll also take a deeper dive into the life of Wu, finally learning his first name and seeing him have an encounter with what exec producers Jim Kouf and David Greenwalt have called “the scariest Wesen ever.”
Grimm returns tonight with a brand-new episode to kick off the action-packed second half of the season – and if executive producers David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf are to be believed, Nick and Co. are in for a lot of drama.
For a look at what’s to come – including a birth, a wedding, and what they called the “scariest” Wesen yet – click below for six juicy scoops.
Meeting your future in-laws is never easy and on Friday’s episode of Grimm, Rosalee (Bree Turner) is going to learn this first hand.
In the exclusive sneak peek below, watch as Monroe’s (Silas Weir Mitchell) parents, played by Dee Wallace and Chris Mulkey, drop in on the couple for a visit, only to find a frazzled (and somewhat unprepared) Rosalee.
Alexis Denisof is trying to rule the world. But as his character will learn quickly after making his debut on NBC’s Grimm on Friday, it’s much easier said than done.
'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room
Heaps of HIMYM scoop, Sleepy questions answered, and the next phase of Revolution – all that and more in this all-new Spoiler Room!
Send questions for my next installment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER’: WHAT’S NEXT FOR LILY AND MARSHALL? PLUS, MOTHER SCOOPAGE
- 'Star Wars' Celebration panel on 'Rogue One' and other stand-alones: We're live blogging it
- 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart' to win box office for third weekend in a row
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis on present (two Tribeca films), past ('SNL'), and future ('Fletch'?)
- 'Outlander' boss on Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!