NASCAR: THE FIFTY (1998, ESPN, unrated, five volumes, $59.99) celebrates the stock-car league’s golden anniversary with footage of the last American heroes…. Confront your premillennial tension by tracing the decline of an empire; A&E’s HAIL CAESAR (1997, New Video, unrated, six volumes, $99.95) profiles Rome’s head honchos from Julius through Justinian…. The transcendently awful CURSE OF THE PUPPET MASTER: THE HUMAN EXPERIMENT (1998, Full Moon, R, $89.95) provides pleasures discernible only to the series’ cultish followers.
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- Westworld finale: 10 unanswered questions
- Westworld: Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big