Will Smith confronts love, death, and time in emotional Collateral Beauty trailer
Will Smith explores the “profound connection to everything” in the new trailer for David Frankel’s emotionally-wrought drama Collateral Beauty.
How the women of Hollywood call out gender inequality
Sexism is still alive and well in Hollywood.
Helen Mirren calls Donald Trump a 'dinosaur' in latest interview
Helen Mirren joins the chorus of celebrities who have spoken out against Donald Trump following the 2005 recording that surfaced earlier this month in which he’s heard making graphic comments about women. During a luncheon Tuesday held to promote her film Eye in the Sky, the actress was asked to give her thoughts on misogyny in the current election.
Helen Mirren's guide to landing her Documentary Now! gig
Even for an Oscar winner, filming IFC’s mockumentary series Documentary Now! alongside Saturday Night Live vets Fred Armisen and Bill Hader posed challenges. This season, the beloved Brit brings her gravitas to seven new episodes of nonfiction spoofs, including The Bunker, a parody of political classic <em style=”line-
Collateral Beauty trailer: Will Smith talks to Love, Death, and Time
It didn’t take long for Will Smith to sign on to this December’s Collateral Beauty. “It was one of those where you get a screenplay and you are in by page 10. You just go, ‘Okay, I’m making this one,’” Smith told EW last month. “It’s a really beautiful story and one of those movies that makes the holiday beautiful.”
Helen Mirren in talks for Disney's Nutcracker and the Four Realms
Disney’s big-screen adaptation of The Nutcracker may have found its Mother Ginger. Helen Mirren is in negotiations to play the fairy-tale matriarch typically accompanied by a brood of clown children in The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, EW has confirmed.
Helen Mirren shuts down sexist comments in unearthed '70s interview
Helen Mirren has no time for sexist comments, as proven by a recently unearthed video from a 1975 interview.
Mirren appeared on the British talk show Parkinson, in which host Michael Parkinson is shown questioning Mirren, then 30, about her body.
Following an introduction in which Parkinson quotes a number of reviewers’ overtly sexual comments about Mirren, the actress walked onto the stage and referenced a phrase Parkinson used: “That was sluttishly erotic for you,” she said.
Vin Diesel praises Helen Mirren as 'so special and so surreal'
There may have been some beef on the Fast 8 set, but none of that was between Vin Diesel and Helen Mirren. Diesel took some time to praise his new Fast & Furious costar during a Facebook Live stream on Friday.
Ocean’s Eight poll: Which actress should be the film’s eighth star?
As anticipation builds for the upcoming all-female reboot of Ocean’s Eleven, so does the list of actresses landing starring roles in the Warner Bros. heist film.
- 'Major League' star Margaret Whitton dies at 67
- 'Supergirl': Will we ever meet Earth-1 Kara Danvers?
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 3' delayed until 2019
- 'The Flash' winter finale will change the direction of the show
- ANOHNI urges president to release Chelsea Manning
- Ja Rule, Ashanti reunite for mesmerizing performance of 'Helpless'
- 'Chicago P.D.': Get an exclusive first look at Nick Wechsler's debut
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday