See what you missed on last night’s episodes of American Idol, Hell’s Kitchen, and Scandal with our recaps below!
Missed last night’s American Idol, Scandal, or Hell’s Kitchen? Then catch up with our recaps below!
Why would anyone eat at Hell’s Kitchen? Nobody ever gets their food. Is there a decoy staff that actually cooks things backstage or does the well-dressed (or if you want my real opinion: slutty and annoying) “audience” just head home hungry? I must look into this.
Look at that face. Gordon Ramsay is very excited. Or, you know, he’s screaming at us all – but I guess we should get used to it.
Fox announced today it has picked up the Ramsay-hosted culinary competition series Hell’s Kitchen for two more seasons, which will be the show’s 11th and 12th. That’s a lot of bleeps in our future.
Two episodes again! Last night’s first showing involved a “family night” at Hell’s Kitchen. We should have known – if any dinner service is going to warrant a non-elimination, it’s probably going to be the one with a kids’ menu, when instead of caviar or canapes, “each table will be welcomed by an assortment of fries.”
Wow, Fox is burning through this Hell’s Kitchen season faster than Melissa ruins scallops. During the third week of back-to-back episodes, we saw the contestants cater a prom for rich high school students who knew about “fusion,” try and fail to reinvent the salad, and serve dinner to former American Idol contestant Carly Smithson.
I love how one internet TV listing I found for this episode included the sentence, “A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.” We’ve never seen that one before. I’m excited!
Bloody hell, here we go again. Voiceover guy wasn’t kidding when he generously labeled this season’s merry band of derelicts “a special breed of people.” Curtis is a complete mess. We’ve got selfish Sabrina, whose heart just fell out of her butt. Raj, a gargantuan nutball who breaks out ferocious(ly awful) karate moves whenever he drinks. A camp chef! Gail, who insists on speaking in a baby voice and suspected that the new maître d’, James, was taking the contestants to bury them alive. Do they serve inside-out salmon rolls in hell?
To say Gordon Ramsay, the chef/host on Fox’s Hell’s Kitchen and Masterchef, is a sweet gentleman is like saying Sofia Vergara is a homely woman with a dumpy wardrobe. Clearly both are false: Ramsay’s MO is a mixture of screaming, profanities, and screaming profanities, while Vergara is Modern Family’s hot-to-trot sexy mama.
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!